Label: Columbia - 47091-S1 • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP, Compilation • Country: US • Genre: Blues • Style: Louisiana Blues
View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of "The Complete Recordings Vol. 1" on Discogs.
· recordings by legendary "Empress of The Blues". Majority of them are very simple piano-and-voice songs where Bessie Smith was backed by Clarence Williams on piano and his plink-plonky playing was nothing to write home about (he was more dependable than original - the sound of his piano serving as rhythm section, while the voice lead the way).
· BESSIE SMITH - The Complete Recordings Vol. 1 () 2CD () FLAC (image+.cue), lossless Bessie Smith wasn't the first of the classic blues singers to record, but once she did, she became the form's dominant force, with a voice that combined clear diction, great power, and a unique capacity to convey complex emotions.
· BESSIE SMITH. Bessie Smith - The Complete Recordings, Empress Of the Blues Vol. 01 - 05  (10x CD's) Bessie Smith (born Ap, Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA – died Septem, in a car accident near Clarksdale, Mississippi, USA) was an American blues singer.
· Bessie Smith: The Complete Recordings, Vol. 1 (Columbia, ) “Blue Shadows,” which features on this double LP compilation of recordings made between and but then you .
- Ein Souper Heut Uns Winkt - Johann Strauss*, Philharmonia Orchestra, Philharmonia Chorus, Herbert vo